Developer of automated test procedures for a high-performance electronic trading system.
The engineer will work in the Performance and Technical Test team of the project; tasks include:
- Requirements Analysis
- Development of distributed transaction feed procedures, mostly in Python
- Implementation of automated result analysis
- Design and implementation of test procedures for failover/recovery scenarios in a multi-tier environment
- Supervision of regular runs of the automated performance test suite.
Target platform will be Linux.
Deep (>3 years) knowledge of Linux, with a focus in the areas
- Performance monitoring and tuning
- Messaging architectures
Performance testing experience, for latency and throughput, incl. data aggregation and reporting Good communications skills Experience of software development in large projects Good overview and knowledge of open source software Ability to work in an international project team.
A good command of English is a must.
Additional Domain & Business Skills
Knowledge of statistical data analysis methods would be an advantage.
Experience in mechanisms of interfacing C/C++ and Python would also be advantageous.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Start ASAP to 31.12.09 with good extension prospects for 2010
Rate - Negotiable
This is an urgent requirement please contact me or send me your cv as soon as possible.
Contact: David Russell - Account manager
Tel: +49 (0) 69 756 0050
Alles, was nicht direkt mit Python-Problemen zu tun hat. Dies ist auch der perfekte Platz für Jobangebote.
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1
Wer ist online?
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder