We expect work experience or education in the fields of
- developing advanced web-based solutions and web applications,
- database systems (PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.).
Additional qualifications are welcome but not mandatory:
- Pyramid, Django, Elastic Stack, Redis ...
- performance, security and availability optimization,
- configuration and setup of hosting environments (nginx, Apache, virtualization, etc.),
- automatic testing and monitoring of applications,
- methods of modern software development (Kanban, Scrum).
- personal commitment and willingness to learn,
- team oriented work attitude and a high degree of personal responsibility,
- high quality awareness,
- perfect knowledge of either German or English.
- EU citizenship or work permit for Austria
- a full-time or part-time job (30 - 38,5 hours),
- working in a highly motivated team,
- flexible working times and fair working conditions,
- challenging web projects,
- possibility to shape and influence projects and the company.
WIENFLUSS is developing web sites and web applications for well known clients since 2005. We are based in central Vienna near MuseumsQuartier. You will work in a multinational team of 14 people with different backgrounds and expertise. WIENFLUSS is one of the leading Austrian experts for accessible web solutions.
Gross salary according to the Austrian IT-Kollektivvertrag 2015 (collective agreement for IT industry): at least 2.393 EUR per month (ST1 Einstiegsstufe) respectively 2.898 EUR per month (ST1 Regelstufe) for 38,5 hours per week, but can be higher depending on work experience and qualification. The salary will be paid 14 times a year.
We are looking for your application including qualification, work experience, education and references. Please indicate your salary expectations.
If you are not a citizen of the European Union please add information about your working permit.
Send your application in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we consider your application you will recieve a questionaire before we decide about an interview.
WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions KG