Python Challenge online - 30 Questions

Alles, was nicht direkt mit Python-Problemen zu tun hat. Dies ist auch der perfekte Platz für Jobangebote.
Antworten
JulienC
User

Hi guys,

If you want to test your skills and have fun you can take part at the Python Challenge organized by Cisco.

:arrow: https://editx.eu/it-challenge/python-ch ... 2018-cisco

It's 15 minutes online, 30 questions & 3 jokers.

Only belgian residents can win the prizes but everyone can participate.

Feebacks are welcome! :)

GL & HF :lol: ,

Julien
noisefloor
User
Hi,

actually there are some things which suck:

1. You have to log in - why is this page not public?
2. You have to provide additional data like birthday, mobile number etc - why's that? Looks like somebody is keen to collect data of the users...
3. You don't get a final result after completing the test.

Well, point 1 and 2 can be easily "solved" by using some throw-away or fake-account data, but point 3 makes the test pretty pointless for a "just for fun check of my skills" test.

Regarding the questions: some were ok, kind of, but the choice of topics is kind of narrow and there's a bit of redudancy in a couple of questions. Please some of the questions are just about getting the sense behind extra complicated code snippets which (hopefully) nobody will ever write this way.

I may be ok the take the challengefor Belgian citizens to grab a price, but for none Begians I'd say it's pretty much a waste of time PLUS you are forced to leave some personal data.

Regards, noisefloor
Antworten