Pyinstaller mit os.system, Temp-files und csv-Dateien

Python in C/C++ embedden, C-Module, ctypes, Cython, SWIG, SIP etc sind hier richtig.
Antworten
illy1
User

Hallo,

ich habe pyinstaller nie benutzt und blicke durch die Anleitung nicht durch. Ich möchte eine Standalone-Anwendung aus den vielen Scripts machen, die im Bild zu sehen sind. Da ich schon die gleiche Frage bei Stack-Overflow gestellt habe, übernehme ich sie nun einfach auf englisch:

Description of the programm(Please look at img linked): My programm has one Main-GUI(DPMC), this takes out of a library, named Datafolder a csv file and puts it into a list. Further it has a function called "Auswählen(choose)" which takes one csv file and passes it to a module named "objectseeker" through os.startfile, also it saves data in a temp script in the "Temp"-folder. The "objectseeker" passes the processed data also to a 2 another temp files in the "Temp"-folder. So now the DPMC-script starts also through a os.startfile command the logfile, which processes the data of the "Temp" folder to a script in the Tempfolder called "log". So now we can open through runpy.runmodul command the SimulationGUI which processes the datas saved in the Tempfile into plots. Also the MAinGUI uses the img saved in the folder imgs. And both GUIS uses the icon saved in the imgs-folder.

Now I tried many things with pyinstaller using a batfile, but I really don't get it. My code so far:

Code: Alles auswählen

pyinstaller --onefile --icon=..\imgs\icon.ico DPMC.py ^
--onefile --icon=..\imgs\icon.ico SimulationsGUI.py ^
--onefile --icon=..\imgs\icon.ico objectseeker.py ^
--onefile --icon=..\imgs\icon.ico Logfile.py ^ 
--add-data=".\imgs\Pierburglogo.png;.\imgs" ^
--add-data=".\Datafolder;.\Datafolder" ^
--paths =".\Temp" ^`

This doesnt work at all... also processing one file each with cmd doesn't make the programm work.
Someone gotta an idea how to make this work? I'm very thankfull!

IMGLink for folder: https://i.stack.imgur.com/iK6IX.png
Antworten