Python : without .NET

Wenn du dir nicht sicher bist, in welchem der anderen Foren du die Frage stellen sollst, dann bist du hier im Forum für allgemeine Fragen sicher richtig.
Antworten
fox12345
User

When writing in python & once we compile "exe" in python program, How we use it without the ".NET"? Can we do it? When we write a python program can we import an any of module to do this?
Hyperion
fox12345 hat geschrieben:When writing in python & once we compile "exe" in python program, How we use it without the ".NET"? Can we do it? When we write a python program can we import an any of module to do this?
I don't understand your first question! Python itself has no relation to .NET - why do you assume, that there is one? The third question is even more confusing... what do you expect "any" module to do (once imported)? I think you must pose your questions more precisely :-)
encoding_kapiert = all(verstehen(lesen(info)) for info in (Leonidas Folien, Blog, Folien & Text inkl. Python3, utf-8 everywhere))
assert encoding_kapiert
fox12345
User

Thank you for all replies.....my compiling software is perfect..easy to work with that and no any issues of that , I'm using "py2exe". i really need to know how to use ".NET" with out windows machine final "EXE" (compiled "exe") .
Any code for that? or how is get that coding and how to import that...
BlackJack

@fox12345: Your question doesn't make any sense. Could you perhaps rephrase it more clearly? And what does it have to do with Python?
Antworten